Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:38 PM, Thestarider said:

Phony because she was winking at us and I winked back, why the insult Kenny ? You have completely lost your sense of humor.

was in a bad mood sorry to  you Thes and BB I know you love your Belle. I haven t been on in a while out of the scene I tried to come back but eh

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, meran said:

Qualcuno ha bisogno di mettere qualcosa in Neia gola per fermarla ridere e apertura della bocca. 

this was a poor copy of what happened between karol and leila.
but, besides the fact that karol had a real orgasm, leila really had a passion for doing lesbian with karol.
I hope it happens quickly again between them

• Like 1

8 hours ago, epohaninjd said:

Espero que a todos les guste la gran casa bonita con muchas habitaciones, muchas chicas muy divertidas, algunas han tenido vacaciones antes, y algunas por primera vez. Los disfruto, me gusta divertirme y divertirme.

Do not misunderstand my words, but I'm still unclear, if you're a fan of architecture, that you enjoy discovering the way of building the house, or have fun because of the "presence" of the girls inside. home. Of course, the message seems strange to me at the moment when most of the girls in the house have spent the night partying outside the house.

30 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Mia 0259
Lia 0340
Karol y Leia 0547

I just hope, and I say it with the utmost respect to you, that you have not lost a second of your precious time, in having to be looking at a computer screen, waiting for girls to decide to come back from their parties to go to sleep .