Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Extraño, cuando casi todas las chicas se van a cazar, Beatrice se refugia de sus amigos Luci y Kust

Do you think the change to B4 was positive for her? I think all the mindo must agree, that it was not positive, neither for her nor for RLC.
At least, of the comments that I have been able to read. And I get the impression, that she is not a bad girl for the show. Although I can always be in an error.

right now karol and leila are facing each other in the kitchen ....
it would be very nice for them to go to their rooms to do another lesbian massage with love and sensuality.
i think leila can not wait but karol is cold with her.
it may be that his boyfriend broke his balls

9 minutes ago, vortios said:

Do you think the change to B4 was positive for her? I think all the mindo must agree, that it was not positive, neither for her nor for RLC.
At least, of the comments that I have been able to read. And I get the impression, that she is not a bad girl for the show. Although I can always be in an error.

The change from B2 to B4 was very positive for Beatrice. Bea was not happy in B2, she didn't fit in, and it was too much talking behind each others back, but she is very happy in B4, all the girls are nice to her. She is so much happier and satisfied now. It is a joy to watch her.

But the camera positions were better in B2.