Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, BrunoNL said:

I liked the Gina shower scene, about an hour ago. :rolleyes::heart:
And in general, when the girls shower they are more interesting to watch than when they lay on their beds for hours like a dead fish. :biggrin: Sorry BBsq69.

I like the Gina and Neia naked in the LR scene right now even better...What a body she has!! :heart:...Personally I wish they'd swap positions......:biggrin:

I love the house idea I said they needed one when the neighbors would be pounding on the door every time the girls started to get wild in B1 and B2 now there are no neighbors to bitch about the noise from all night parties now we just need some all night parties damit,maybe RLC should provide the alcohol it would be money well invested lol

Doesn't upset me at all van. You're entitled to your opinion but the evidence seems to show that people like what she does. Clearly you're only happy if girls are having sex which means you're going to be disappointed 99 percent of the time.

My Belle:heart: is very entertaining but I'm afraid she's not the kind of girl you looking for. She was awesome under the influence but then all the other girls were under the influence as well. Some like Karol because of her boyfriend but equally some get annoyed because there's a boy in the house. There is no satisfying some people. My Belle satisfies me. I'm not such a big fan of sex - well watching it - I enjoy a good bate mainly for the excellent views it gives. But we had someone on here complaining about The Goddess who is now outstanding at the practice and yet just not natural enough for some people.

Let's face it so many people here are just addicted to complaining, addicted to moaning, addicted to provoking - it's all very sad. I'm just here enjoying myself and enjoying My Belle:heart:. And as I said look at the statistics people like to watch her.. Clearly RLC think so too. 

• Like 2

Now My Belle:heart: has got dressed. I can enjoy Neia exercising. I'm big fan of Neia as well and she of course has had sex which was visible for a minute or so, so maybe she gets a free pass for that. 

We are very lucky these girls are here at all. We are exceptionally lucky for what they show us doing. Quite frankly Neia couldn't be doing more for me just now and yet some ingrates  would complain that this is a show and not real life. Trust me real life is dull as fuck. I shall take this any day and enjoy the f*** out of it.