Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

7 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

it looks like another worthless day from Liea she showers before I get up everyday now so there is not even the 10 mins a day of nudity from her all I see is her in bed covered up or in the kitchen 95% of the time ,oh I just hit 2,000 posts do I get a cookie or something lol

I agree i wish she was a bit more (Derogatory) like Belle or let's say adventurous

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cacjc said:

I agree i wish she was a bit more (Derogatory) like Belle or let's say adventurous

I don't know that I'd describe Belle as (Derogatory). Quite the opposite, actually. She's comfortable being naked, if that's what you mean.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

I don't know that I'd describe Belle as (Derogatory). Quite the opposite, actually. She's comfortable being naked, if that's what you mean.

And I love her for that. We like girls to be adventurous and ... well you know :biggrin: Those girls are more fun.

• Like 1

I have absolutely loved Leia spanking My Belle:heart:'s Awesome Ass - many have before her including Jasmin but of course previously that arse was usually naked.

There is ALMOST NOTHING I would enjoy more than giving My Naughty Belle:heart: a good spanking

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And I love her for that. We like girls to be adventurous and ... well you know :biggrin: Those girls are more fun.

Belle is plenty of fun on her own. She just needs to have the right supporting cast for it to be taken to the next level. I can't say I have any perception of how far Belle would go on cam (not very far, I suspect), but combine her with Rosie and it makes for must see viewing, even if they're just playful. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Belle is plenty of fun on her own. She just needs to have the right supporting cast for it to be taken to the next level. I can't say I have any perception of how far Belle would go on cam (not very far, I suspect), but combine her with Rosie and it makes for must see viewing, even if they're just playful. 

her first visit she went pretty far the whole lesbian orgy thing with a half dozen other girls and once you have done that its kinda disappointing we have not seen more from her and lets just call her free spirited 

27 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have absolutely loved Leia spanking My Belle:heart:'s Awesome Ass - many have before her including Jasmin but of course previously that arse was usually naked.

There is ALMOST NOTHING I would enjoy more than giving My Naughty Belle:heart: a good spanking

But be gentle then BB. I never understood spanking or S&M. I see nothing sexy in it. I just think pain is..... well, painfull!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BrunoNL said:

I can't post them in the premium forum because I'm not a member there (yet), so I will try to restrain my caps to teasers here and hope RLC will tolerate them because I'm just advertising for them...

Posting in the premium forums doesn't prevent you from being banned. All RLC need to do is pay $20 for a year's subscription to access these forums. Also, there are a few members that take pictures and videos from CamCaps, including from the premium sections, and they post them to other websites. A few months ago, another member commented that he'd been banned after posting pictures to the "premium members only" section, and that he'd only posted them there because he thought they were protected.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

But be gentle then BB. I never understood spanking or S&M. I see nothing sexy in it. I just think pain is..... well, painfull!

Ed I had one GF who took it too far. I really like mild spanking like Leia did with My Belle:heart: but this girl (I use that term to mean anyone younger than me) was way into spanking even orgasming just from it and kept buying spanking videos  for us to watch. But then she wanted more and I stopped enjoying it.