Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

An improvement. Next we need her and Leia naked on the bed next to My Belle:heart:. It would make movie night better. :biggrin:

it would be ok with me if they were naked in their own beds doing their own thing :biggrin:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Posting in the premium forums doesn't prevent you from being banned. All RLC need to do is pay $20 for a year's subscription to access these forums. Also, there are a few members that take pictures and videos from CamCaps, including from the premium sections, and they post them to other websites. A few months ago, another member commented that he'd been banned after posting pictures to the "premium members only" section, and that he'd only posted them there because he thought they were protected.

I see. So actually we can't post CamCaps on a forum called CamCaps. The world is a strange place...

5 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Posting in the premium forums doesn't prevent you from being banned. All RLC need to do is pay $20 for a year's subscription to access these forums. Also, there are a few members that take pictures and videos from CamCaps, including from the premium sections, and they post them to other websites. A few months ago, another member commented that he'd been banned after posting pictures to the "premium members only" section, and that he'd only posted them there because he thought they were protected.

Since the Premium Boards have been Created there have been no more DMCA Notices for Content Takedown. If RLC had any Access to those Boards there simply would not be any Content within them. The DMCA Report from July 2017 that caused the Cam Caps Servers to be Shut Down was from Pictures placed as Attachments in Open Forum RLC Boards. Since then we only allow Third Party Hosts to be used placing Images in Open Forum RLC Boards.

There are times that Content placed as Attachments on Cam Caps Servers gets Downloaded and will get placed on other Websites across the Internet but that's something that can't be Controlled. If a member is caught doing that they risk losing their Premium Membership if they get caught doing such actions.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Publicar en los foros premium no le impide ser excluido. Todo lo que RLC debe hacer es pagar $ 20 por la suscripción de un año para acceder a estos foros. Además, hay algunos miembros que toman fotos y videos de CamCaps, incluidas las secciones premium, y los publican en otros sitios web. Hace unos meses, otro miembro comentó que había sido excluido después de publicar imágenes en la sección "Solo miembros premium", y que solo las había publicado allí porque pensaba que estaban protegidas.

To think that being a Premiun member (and it is not a criticism of the Camcaps people) is already protected from the people who look after the interests of RLC (although personally I think they go one step further), is to be a little naive.

Share an image or a video of RLC, you assume the consequences.

There is no absolute protection against these scavengers that are looking for forums, chats, p2p programs, to retaliate against these people, many times, the only crime they commit is to give more publicity to a page, than without the support of all those who At some point, we have made free publicity sharing a work, which in 99.99% was non-profit and amateur work.

I know he's not a tenant, but I'd just like to take time to thank Karol's BF for bringing out the best in her...especially the 1st few days , they were great, and only the issues with the cam and the fact she's on her period stopped it being mind blowing, IMO...

I wish I knew your name, mate, but you seem like a good bloke (I'd expect nothing other than that from lovely Karol). Take care of her, you've got a little cracker there...:heart:
You look great together, and who knows, we might see you in the couples place one day...:biggrin:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Desde que se crearon las Juntas Premium, no ha habido más avisos de DMCA para la eliminación de contenido. Si RLC tuviera acceso a esas Juntas, simplemente no habría ningún Contenido dentro de ellas. El Informe de DMCA de julio de 2017 que provocó el cierre de los servidores de Cam Caps fue tomado de imágenes colocadas como archivos adjuntos en los foros abiertos de RLC. Desde entonces, solo permitimos que los Hosts de terceros se usen para colocar Imágenes en Open Forum RLC Boards.

Hay momentos en que el contenido colocado como archivos adjuntos en Cam Caps Servers se descarga y se colocará en otros sitios web a través de Internet, pero eso es algo que no se puede controlar. Si un miembro es atrapado haciéndolo, corre el riesgo de perder su Membresía Premium si es atrapado haciendo tales acciones.

It's almost childish, to believe that people are not going to share an image that you publish in an open forum, even if it is a restricted forum like Premiun.
Taking into account that many people, have two and more accounts in the forums. Question, which seems really childish, but each with his conscience.
I only suggest that you be very careful, not because they close the Premiun forums, that as you say, they can now be more protected, and it is always good news to hear that, but the members of those forums should be careful with the material they share.

There are scavengers everywhere. DMCA, has a thousand faces, and I assure you, they are also in the CC photos.

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sé que no es inquilino, pero me gustaría tomarme el tiempo para agradecerle a BF de Karol por sacar lo mejor de ella ... especialmente los primeros días, fueron geniales, y solo los problemas con la cámara y el hecho ella está en su período dejó de ser alucinante, IMO ...

Desearía saber tu nombre, amigo, pero pareces un buen tipo (no esperaría otra cosa que la encantadora Karol). Cuídala, tienes un pequeño cracker allí ... :heart:
Te ves genial juntos, y quién sabe, podríamos verte en el lugar de las parejas un día ...:biggrin:

cuidado-usted-si-puede-morir-de-un-ataque-de-risa_orxLDk.jpg