Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Since the Premium Boards have been Created there have been no more DMCA Notices for Content Takedown. If RLC had any Access to those Boards there simply would not be any Content within them. The DMCA Report from July 2017 that caused the Cam Caps Servers to be Shut Down was from Pictures placed as Attachments in Open Forum RLC Boards. Since then we only allow Third Party Hosts to be used placing Images in Open Forum RLC Boards.

There are times that Content placed as Attachments on Cam Caps Servers gets Downloaded and will get placed on other Websites across the Internet but that's something that can't be Controlled. If a member is caught doing that they risk losing their Premium Membership if they get caught doing such actions.

StnCld316, If you remember, I,ve been banned from RLC twice. Once after posting on Premium, that you said was protected. Never do that again.

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Since the Premium Boards have been Created there have been no more DMCA Notices for Content Takedown. If RLC had any Access to those Boards there simply would not be any Content within them. The DMCA Report from July 2017 that caused the Cam Caps Servers to be Shut Down was from Pictures placed as Attachments in Open Forum RLC Boards. Since then we only allow Third Party Hosts to be used placing Images in Open Forum RLC Boards.

There are times that Content placed as Attachments on Cam Caps Servers gets Downloaded and will get placed on other Websites across the Internet but that's something that can't be Controlled. If a member is caught doing that they risk losing their Premium Membership if they get caught doing such actions.

StnCld316, If you remember, I've been banned from RLC twice. Once after posting on Premium, that you said was protected. Never do that again.

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I wonder where she got the idea for naked yoga in her bedroom LOL. Actually didn't Angel do similar but on the floor. I presume Nicole did the same

Angel was better in the big bedroom. Nicole had the same problem in that she was off the bottom of the screen...:sad:

2 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

StnCld316, If you remember, I,ve been banned from RLC twice. Once after posting on Premium, that you said was protected. Never do that again.

Like I have said before that other Premium Members Download and Copy Items and there's always a possibility of the Content been placed elsewhere on another Site across the Internet.

If RLC had any access to those Boards all the RLC Attachments just would not be there as a DMCA Notice would be issued for the Contents Removal and there is No Content in the Premium Boards Removed since we made the Premium Boards. It's just sad that some Members don't see what placing other Content elsewhere on the Internet is a burden for others.

Now Sites like VHTV and VV don't issue DMCA Notices for any Content Removal on our Servers. If there is some Picture or Video Content that isn't right they'll send a PM and let us know if any Content has to be Removed. They don't Ban their Members or Block their IP Addresses from accessing their Sites for Content Posting.   To bad RLC wouldn't lighten up and realize all the Free Advertising they are getting.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Like I have said before that other Premium Members Download and Copy Items and there's always a possibility of the Content been placed elsewhere on another Site across the Internet.

If RLC had any access to those Boards all the RLC Attachments just would not be there as a DMCA Notice would be issued for the Contents Removal and there is No Content in the Premium Boards Removed since we made the Premium Boards. It's just sad that some Members don't see what placing other Content elsewhere on the Internet is a burden for others.

Now Sites like VHTV and VV don't issue DMCA Notices for any Content Removal on our Servers. If there is some Picture or Video Content that isn't right they'll send a PM and let us know if any Content has to be Removed. They don't Ban their Members or Block their IP Addresses from accessing their Sites for Content Posting.   To bad RLC wouldn't lighten up and realize all the Free Advertising they are getting.

I subscribe to VHTV. I like it. LOTS more action. Not at all lame like Girls on Vacation and RLC in general. No soap opera there.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Is Karol's boyfriend still here?
with him among the boxes it is not possible to have another lesbian moment between leila and karol.

9 hours ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Karol and BF  exit with a suitcase  11h47

• Like 1