Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

47 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think B4 is great, in any way, compared to B1.

Where RLC messed up, is R2!! (Also B3, wich is not suitable for 2 couples)

B4 gets a lot of stick, a lot of it down to it's size. But I too think it's great. I suppose Karol and Bea being awesome has something to do with it :heart:. But the nudity from Belle and the twins is pretty easy on the eye as well...and Leia and Avi are interesting...:biggrin:
It will even be better when they install more cams...They should look at re-positioning some of the existing ones as well...Such as more thought put into the wasted LR cams and some side on cams in the bedrooms. They should also brick up the shower room and make all the girls use the twins bathroom...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

That's for sure StnCld .  B1 had it all , including good close up cameras .  When will RLC start leaving their GOOD  apartments alone ? They have a shitload of poor apartments................................now they have a houseful of  crap  to go along with them !

I have a lot of good memories of B1, but did they really have a lot of good close up cameras? Was there anything there to beat Gina's room in B2, 2-4 cam in the twins room in B4, or 2-3 for that matter, Karols full on Cam right now or the twins bathroom cams?...For me, the only decent cam in B1 was, I think it was 7, where Nicole had some great sessions with Miguel...I did like the kitchen in B1 though...some great memories (and mammaries)...and episodes of 'The Naked  Chef' ...:heart:

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey Karol just had her lover over maybe this is Liea's lover and she will give us as good a show as her buddy Karol did I know I'm talking out my butt,but the fantasy sure looks good in my head  ::)

Sounds ok to me too EMM...:biggrin:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Don't remind him he said he'd stop, cause I want the timekeeper back!

Hey Nold was brilliant as timekeeper. I only beat him twice and got worried cos I thought he'd died...:dodgy:
Seriously though, it took an awful lot of time (pardon the pun) to try and follow everybody's body clock. Nold is the same as us guys, he's a voyeur and doesn't want to miss anything. Now he can do what we are all doing, and not worry about informing us about all the cummins and goings of everyone..

Nold has been an absolute star and he deserves a break...:biggrin:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I have a lot of good memories of B1, but did they really have a lot of good close up cameras? Was there anything there to beat Gina's room in B2, 2-4 cam in the twins room in B4, or 2-3 for that matter, Karols full on Cam right now or the twins bathroom cams?...For me, the only decent cam in B1 was, I think it was 7, where Nicole had some great sessions with Miguel...I did like the kitchen in B1 though...some great memories (and mammaries)...and episodes of 'The Naked  Chef' ...:heart:

IMHO, no, no, no, no. Kitchen, LR and big room was at best OK. Rest was shit. Nothing really better than B4.

• Like 1