Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

45 minutes ago, adamneve said:

I was never a fan of Belle...however..::).. could the tide be turning?

Her nudity has been tremendous, and, as far as I know, she's been the only girl naked in the LR...Some say they get bored with looking at her naked all the time...Really!!!

BELLE, BB's BELLE,

put some clothes on for got sake. Some guys on here aren't keen on your choice of outfit...:dodgy:

14 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

naga orgy before returning home  :biggrin: 

So they had an orgy AND Belle got back to B4 all in 1hr 25mins!!...We know it takes at least an hour to get to B4 from Barca, even longer on public transport so they'd barely have time to get their knickers off...:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I'm sure they were just at church till noon after leaving the club ::)

Effective Immediately any Comment and/or Quotes made in this Topic Must Pertain to what the Girls do Inside The Apartment Only, Not what They Do on the Outside. Any Discussion on Their Outside Activities must be Done By Private Messaging (PM) if you Feel the Need to Discuss Such a Matter.

38 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Snakeater hello we are kidding we say nothing wrong with girls is not divulging compromising or private things about her

Did not say you were. Only that the rule states you only talk about what the girls do inside the apt. not outside.