Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

10 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I'm not sure if Nicole and Oscar have quite finished yet. but I'd just like to say...BRILLIANT guys...

I'm really pleased she's still 'friends' (haha) with him. They seemed good together last time and they were still an item when she left. It's nice to see they're still an item now, and she's brought him back and they've shagged each other's brains out, which is what a lot of guys here were crying out for...Nicole is absolutely brilliant...heart beat emoticon

who knows, if Nicole will bring in her room the other "friends" that she met the last time she was in Barcelona, if I'm not mistaken there were two others

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

who knows, if Nicole will bring in her room the other "friends" that she met the last time she was in Barcelona, if I'm not mistaken there were two others

She's had 3 BF's since being part of the project. Miguel was in B1 and B2, the chef in B2, who I can't remember his name off the top of my head, but he was shy of the cams, and her last bf, Oscar. She was seeing him for quite a while and they were still an item when she left. I believe they were still close when she's been away from the project, and, obviously they're still pretty close now judging from last night. I'm not just talking about the epic sex either, but their whole body language..
When she came back for her 3rd visit I posted that I think there was a good chance she was still with Oscar...:biggrin:

So she looks like she's in a relationship...why would she want to bring other guys back...:dodgy: