Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

And while we are on the subject of other girls, you all know I love praising My Sexy Belle:heart: because she deserves it but I do not know why more of you don't come on and praise the other girls. For instance today The Twins have been holding the fort and very well indeed.

Lia and Mia in the kitchen and Lia is naked but for an open robe. Very nice and she has just excitedly fed a cat some dairy product. Yes Lia has just creamed her pussy.

These 2 girls are great on the bed and do not get the praise they deserve and they have always been good in showers as well.

Thank you Lia and Mia.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And while we are on the subject of other girls, you all know I love praising My Sexy Belle:heart: because she deserves it but I do not know why more of you don't come on and praise the other girls. For instance today The Twins have been holding the fort and very well indeed.

Lia and Mia in the kitchen and Lia is naked but for an open robe. Very nice and she has just excitedly fed a cat some dairy product. Yes Lia has just creamed her pussy.

These 2 girls are great on the bed and do not get the praise they deserve and they have always been good in showers as well.

Thank you Lia and Mia.

I really do not understand why most opinions about the twins are negative, they looks great , have wonderful bodies yes they not bate but  gives really good nude views every day

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 1/29/2018 at 3:12 AM, nagachilli2 said:

ur10...probably minus 2mins, with Nicole...:wink:

:dodgy: is my sarcastic face...They were tremendous...:biggrin:

From that show, I went to Eva & Sam's for 3some to  view it. Nothing short of excellent.I wish engineering had left the bedroom cams alone. When Dasha & Demid lived there, there were 4 cams trained on the bed. Now, there are 3.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Gina really is beautyful :heart:

I think she is very different from her previous stay, I've said she was beautyful but very boring, am I allowed to change my opinion? I'm starting to like her alot more now!

who knows what makes you change your mind, maybe because it's always open-legged without underwear?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

who knows what makes you change your mind, maybe because it's always open-legged without underwear?

No, I don't really like all the posing for the camera.

On 29.1.2018 at 3:32 PM, ed2 said:

You know I often say loudly that I think Gina is very boring, but I think Gina is actually getting somewhere now! Just pity she didn't do anything sooner, I would've loved her from the start then.

I find her super beautyfull, and she is generally a very nice and friendly person. She is actually pretty interesting too (for me that like to watch wierd habits). I just grew very tired of her endless teasing, and not helped by her spending every second of her time with the superboring twins.

I think her second stay has been much better though, less time with the twins, less laying in bed all day, less out all night-sleep all day, less silly dance shows and/or body paintings, and that she has now started to show sexuality on cam, not hiding on the toilet to masturbate. That is a HUGE + from me!