Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Just now, bud2966 said:

sorry but i wasn't thinking it was gina  i would say it was the one that was in the shower naga:biggrin:

like the night that cam3-2 just went off when it was working just fine  till some one sent a text and not long after the cam went out just saying :dodgy:

10 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

like the night that cam3-2 just went off when it was working just fine  till some one sent a text and not long after the cam went out just saying :dodgy:

Hey, for a few minutes I thought you were just having a bit of lighthearted banter..It didn't even enter my head that you were being serious...:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey, for a few minutes I thought you were just having a bit of lighthearted banter..It didn't even enter my head that you were being serious...:dodgy:

you know I'm just just having fun :biggrin: and i don'tcare why the apt is in u/m remember this a Barcelona apt and they are in more u/m then all the other apts put together:biggrin:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

well i got to get ready to go to see my heart doc to see how my heart is doing after my bypass i had on dec19 see you all later have a good day all

Best wishes, I hope everything goes well

• Like 1