Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Short answer: No!

Long answer: Yes, one seems to have a BF, that she stays the night with sometimes. While in B1, it was very noticable when they spent 30 minutes on the toilet. (Often right before starting an endless tease, likely bating, so that she wouldn't get horny during the tease).

And don't forget the bedroom session in B1 with Regina and Sher, who ate one of the twin's pussy !  and the other was kissing Regina ... I think it was the only time ... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

And don't forget the bedroom session in B1 with Regina and Sher, who ate one of the twin's pussy !  and the other was kissing Regina ... I think it was the only time ... 

Lol really,someone to have this please send it to me

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I call that a big acted show.... so I forgot to count that :biggrin: in my mind

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just caught up on sensational Gina's naked photo shoot this morning...Beautiful girl :heart:...That made up for no naked yoga...:biggrin:

What time was it. I'm seeing empty B2 apartment all morning

Just now, BorisJ said:

What time was it. I'm seeing empty B2 apartment all morning

She slept at B4 so it was there, after UM, about 11.10 onwards...

...and welcome to CC Boris. It sounds like you have  good taste if you like Gina. also known as 'The Body'...:heart:

• Like 1