Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I can empathize with you BB on the shared room. 

That last month was magical, but I sometimes have the feeling that I have been robbed of 2 months of Beatrice with that disastrous shared bedroom arrangement (which held back Neia too, she is now making use of the privacy in her room too.). 29/12 to 04/02, it has been to short a time for Bea to have her own room. I hope for everyone's sake that RLC will stop these shared rooms and five everyone's privacy.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, happyone said:

Let me inform you then, a boyfriend is one who sees someone on merit

A client is one who pays someone to see them

If you do not know the difference, then when you let people know that you are someone's boyfriend, you are actually a client

Is that correct???

thanks for all the comments, now has understood the difference between a customer and a boyfriend, fortunately there are so many minds so open

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

i hope second time lesbo 

in my opinion if a girl jill off another girl it Does not count that she a lesbo in my book. on less they are like nina and kira.     thats just my opinion.

• Like 1

As Bea showed today her room is great for watching dancing which as you know I love and it has that second camera. I have good reasons and there is nothing to stop Avi visiting.

But here comes the massage between Attractive Avi:biggrin: and My Beautiful Belle:heart: so let us enjoy :biggrin: