Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

20 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Bizarre quand même que c'est au moment que tous attendent de voir que les reprises ne fonctionneront pas "encore" ... 

Strange that what evrerybody's waiting for a long tome won't be available for replays ... Lucky guys who had the chance to see, the others , too bad , even when you pay for replay Option !    Starting to get pissed ... Hope RLC will do something for their subscribers !  

They'll do a shit for you, you have to pay and hope that the greedy RLC bigwigs throw you a few gnawed bones.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

What we've seen from Karol and Leia tonite was amazing ... Dream if it was happening with Kami and Kaley as well ... but I have a doubt !   :-) 

If this happened RLC's servers would crash and melt :heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

Half time at the Super Bowl,,The Eagles leading 22-12

• Like 2

The Barca girls have a lot of plaudits now, and rightly so. I'd just like to add my bit...I'd like to thank each and every one of these 10 girls, personally, for giving us truly amazing entertainment. It doesn't matter whether some of it is for show, or not, and I couldn't give a flying fuck..I am in dream world right now...:biggrin::heart:

Every girl is worth her weight in gold and I'm just gonna go with the flow...:heart:

Does anyone remember when a quick glimpse of pussy on a fuzzy cam gave you a hard on...times have changed...:biggrin:

• Like 1

you are right naga every girl is worth being here 

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The Barca girls have a lot of plaudits now, and rightly so. I'd just like to add my bit...I'd like to thank each and every one of these 10 girls, personally, for giving us truly amazing entertainment. It doesn't matter whether some of it is for show, or not, and I couldn't give a flying fuck..I am in dream world right now...:biggrin::heart:

Every girl is worth her weight in gold and I'm just gonna go with the flow...:heart:

Does anyone remember when a quick glimpse of pussy on a fuzzy cam gave you a hard on...times have changed...:biggrin:

• Like 1

What about a driving or a Cycling Fuck :biggrin::biggrin:

bike.gifcar.gif

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

they certainly have stepped up their game no doubt, I love it

• Upvote 1