Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

you go back and look at what i said about what she was going to do when she bated  last night and look at the time i posted it only about a hour before  

You go back and add Grammar, Punctuations,Capital letters and structure your sentences like someone should. and quit Harassing Naga. The Mods won't tell you so I'm gonna ask you in front of the entire CC,,,,Stop Trolling and harassing NagaChillli.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:39 PM, bud2966 said:

karol does give nice views doing yoga and she will even start to bate right at the cams. then the leg that will hide most of it gets bent or she needs to turn just a little. but she is the best tease that ever came to rlc

and this was posted about one hour before her great all open up close to the cam3-2 no that not what she did she didn't have the guy there 

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

You should be sorry :dodgy:...This is sad, for me, Karol has been brilliant....:heart:

Hey Bud, you can crack open the champagne now...but be careful with what you wish for...:dodgy:

ok i was just letting him know i I'm happy about karol and leia

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The Mods are here reading away as always !

I hope they not reading Sober,,,with some of the bullshit that gets written on here everyday:biggrin::biggrin:

unimpressed reading GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

bud can you understand what is being written??? :dodgy: lol

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The Mods are here reading away as always !

• Like 1