Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Quand elle est avec les jumelles, elle les  suit toujours comme un petit chien de poche.  Même chose quand elle était à B1elle voullait surpasser toutes les filles.  Mais j'admets qu'elle a un  super BODY.

un caractère de dirigeant plutôt que de suiveur, j'apprécie cela dans mon travail. Bien, c'est peut-être ce corps magnifique qui le lui impose aussi (rires).

This lengthy u/m at b2 will not have gone wasted on Nicole. I have always thought she was a scheming bitch who takes advantage of everyone so I believe she knew this u/m was coming. What was she doing in the seclusion of the wardrobes for the previous 2 nights and stashing on the balcony? Conspiracy theories or not, I still reckon she has been preparing for last night knowing the cams will be off and it would not surprise me if when b2 comes back on line nothing will have changed and N & N will still be there nursing hangovers. Gina will more than likely move to b4 and rlc will say they have been doing major electrical upgrades. Maybe or maybe not but the conniving one will have made the most of it 🤬😡

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know Adam...I get so attached to one or two of the girls and it cuts me up when they go, but at the same time, I don't want them to stay too long until guys get bored with them...IMO. she hasn't reached that stage yet, but I'm biased cos I love her to bits...:heart:

Aww,, smitten like a puppy  She is something else though... so she is going. i hope she gets to return at some point...:blush:

58 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I'm so glad rlc has put leia packing in replay  now i can watch the best thing she ever did on cam pack to leave over and over and do this as i watchvery funny laughing Sticker

we know what we loose but we don't know what we won, maybe the new girls could be worst than Leia or karol 

by the way, i don't understand why you hate karol :angel:

i don't see any difference between her or other girls you like more, Avi or Gina 

i don't hate no one  i just think karol was there to get more to pay for premium.  and if you are going to have sex on cam and make sure that when he cums in her mouth it is seen on cam. but when there is no guy there she needs to make sure that not to much is seen because the bates must not pay like having sex with a guy does                 that's all moos54