Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Robert you ring this is always been perfectly understandable. I'm from the North West of England. My French just about gets me by but it's not good.

Once a Russian thought I was from the Ukraine.I had said UK but he misheard and I had first spoken to him in Russian so I think he got confused.

Teasing till the end...Brilliant Karol...That's why I love you so much. That was priceless,:heart:...Even that pussy play, for me, was better than 90% of the bates I've seen on RLC...

I wonder how many guys here had their dicks in their hands there....:biggrin:...1 here for sure...:blush:

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Once a Russian thought I was from the Ukraine.I had said UK but he misheard and I had first spoken to me in Russian so I think he got confused.

That's funny, but here in Canada there are two official languages, but the rest of Canada doesn't like Québec because we're different.  But they LOVE Céline Dion.    :huh:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Teasing till the end...Brilliant Karol...That's why I love you so much. That was priceless,:heart:...Even that pussy play, for me, was better than 90% of the bates I've seen on RLC...

I wonder how many guys here had their dicks in their hands there....:biggrin:...1 here for sure...:blush:

ok that was very nice of her

• Upvote 1