Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Is it me, or is Sofie just not into the RLC experience this time?  Last time, she slowly got into it.  She even had a guy in her room, and got fingered.  Now, she hides under the covers.

I was excited to see her show up at the apt. this time, but it isn't very exciting this time.  Hope she proves me wrong.

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Yes I saw it too .

and something I have seen a lot is that rlc puts sofie in top 5 cams even when there are 2or 3 naked girls  in other cams  and sofie is fully covered funny or is it like the old saying its not who you know its who you    :dodgy::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Okay but did she do things alone under the covers or also with the other girls or Jas ?

She did but she was limited. She rubbed My Belle:heart:'s pussy (no longer than 15-20 seconds) a few times in showers, baths and rooms even the LR a couple of times (and Belle did rub Rosie's pussy with her feet). She did similar with Jasmin I think but not so visibly and especially that night which was for more longer - others can probably be a bit clearer than that. She had a bath with Lola but stopped short of going too far. When the guys came she seemed determined not to let that get out of hand and finally she acted as a sleeping pillow while Lola and Polya were having fun with a guy. I think Lola tried to get her to take her panties off but she wouldn't. Except for the times with Belle and Rosie I think she had quite a bit to drink before these situations.

Just now, bud2966 said:

and something I have seen a lot is that rlc puts sofie in top 5 cams even when there are 2or 3 naked girls  in other cams  and sofie is fully covered funny or is it like the old saying its not who you know its who you    :dodgy::biggrin:

The best thing to do is watch whoever you want and never care about the top cam it's because they want us to watch that cam so it will make more money for that girl.

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

That's not how these things work. It would be quite crazy if the Top Cam reflected anything other than which camera had the most viewers at one time.