Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 hours ago, Nick said:

No one should  agree with me when I am paying RLC to watch only girls I hate to see man , I don't have nothing against Jas she is beautiful girl there is no jealousy I don't even know her it is a show I watch to have fun girls only I am sorry if I heart any ones feeling If she is with him I don't even go her room to see what happening  

You must be more carefull what you watch then, if you vomit when you see a man. :tongue: It could be alot worse. He looks same age, not ugly, abit big, but not obese. He is pretty big framed, tall, wide shouldered etc. so I didn't quite understand this critique yesterday. I'm not attracted to men, but I think he could be concidered reasonably attractive.

• Like 2

hello to all as i said in my post yesterday i would be surprised if Jasmin and her BF fucked without cover so I am surprised but pleasantly even if Jasmin is not my favorite girl I must admit that it was a very pleasant moment to watch, like for a morning more pleasant than some couples on RLC, maybe because it was unexpected A real moment of life. perfect for a voyeur .Thanks to Jasmin and his lucky man

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

You must be more carefull what you watch then, if you vomit when you see a man. :tongue: It could be alot worse. He looks same age, not ugly, abit big, but not obese. He is pretty big framed, tall, wide shouldered etc. so I didn't quite understand this critique yesterday. I'm not attracted to men, but I think he could be concidered reasonably attractive.

I'm starting to worry about you Ed...:wink:

• Like 1