Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Funny how they always have dubbed movies in Russia, just like for Germany, why not use subtitles instead and get org. voice from the actors. They watch a lot of movies in the house and its always with Russian audio.

Well I wish My UnpredictaBelle:heart: would make up her mind where she's going to sleep. I would prefer she went back to her own bed and and am a little confused about what this is about. The views are only better if the light is on and now she's gone undercover.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

We are suckered in everytime, what do we expect we are men!!!

yes we are but to be a true voyeur is kind of like being a fisherman you go out everyday wishing to catch something but you know you might not but you know it is possible to catch something so you just keep trying,its not much different to be a voyeur that's the problem I have with the other site its like catching fish in the pool at the sporting goods store sure you catch something but where is the thrill in that you knew you were going to catch something the whole time

• Like 1

If we don't expect  and complain it would be boring  in my opinion if we complain RLC brings better girls that they entertain us 2 days ago I couldn't register with RLC I end up joining VHTV dose girls better then RLC girls it's same kind of project and VHTV girls they don't hied from cams and I be honest they more fun to watch them then RLC girls Except Leora some others 

• Upvote 1

I am going to wish My Pretty Princess Belle:heart: good night but before I go I have not yet thanked for the bate whether it reached any conclusion or not and please return to your old bed - use te other one for bed yoga :biggrin::biggrin:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

sexy mila kunis GIF

Better Than Mila