Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone Hi ZE, I wanted to talk about that but I do not find the diplomatic angle, many people appreciate Monica and I have no problem with that what annoys me is that these same people criticizes Sofie, yet she shows more than Monica The difference between Monica and Sofie is on Monica's facial expression and also very loud except that she shows nothing. so I appreciate both formulas but not for the same reasons. to finish on this subject I'm not a fan of Jasmin since his second visit but I must say that since his open bate I love more and more Jasmin same thing for Rose I look at her more every day

when was the last time you seen monica in her tent and when was the last time you seen sofie in her tent

1 minute ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone Hi ZE, I wanted to talk about that but I do not find the diplomatic angle, many people appreciate Monica and I have no problem with that what annoys me is that these same people criticizes Sofie, yet she shows more than Monica The difference between Monica and Sofie is on Monica's facial expression and also very loud except that she shows nothing. so I appreciate both formulas but not for the same reasons. to finish on this subject I'm not a fan of Jasmin since his second visit but I must say that since his open bate I love more and more Jasmin same thing for Rose I look at her more every day

Hi,Myself also didn't like jasmin last time,but this time some days after her arriving was obvious some changes for better(I think),regard sofie and Monica..to me they do the same sinse they arrived,it's first time I see Monica so don't know if things will go further or not,but Sophie did some interesting things last time.

3 minutes ago, kase said:

maybe big man wants threesome with jasmin and rosemary before he travels maybe he has paid for threesome :biggrin:

Well..honestly that sounds kinda hot,rosemary it's beautiful and super frisky,so her and jasmin could be epic:biggrin:

à l’instant, bud2966 a dit :

quand remonte la dernière fois que vous avez vu monica dans sa tente et quand était la dernière fois que vous avez vu Sofie dans sa tente

hello Bud I was sure you were going to react and you're right about the tents Sofie is an expert. But the result is the same Monica looks for angles or can not see anything I maintain that Sofie shows more things than Monica, and as I said for different reasons I appreciate both; even if sometimes they exasperated me

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

RLC removed Avi and it's now Belle's room..
The cleaning lady did not make Avi's bed...

The name change was done last night. It seems Belle will have the whole room to herself. I know we always complain about shared rooms, but now seeing 1 girl occupying 2 double beds, it kinda seems like abit of a waste too.... I'd rather see a shared room actually.

1 minute ago, martyen said:

hello Bud I was sure you were going to react and you're right about the tents Sofie is an expert. But the result is the same Monica looks for angles or can not see anything I maintain that Sofie shows more things than Monica, and as I said for different reasons I appreciate both; even if sometimes they exasperated me

I'm just saying that on sofie last visit she did just as she is doing now. and just like her last time after she was with a guy in the apt she got sick but only when she was in apt. and just as before this time when she had a guy in apt a few days later there was something wrong with her eye this time.  so by the time she has a guy eating her pussy and finger fucking her she will start showing more just as she did on her last time  

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The name change was done last night. It seems Belle will have the whole room to herself. I know we always complain about shared rooms, but now seeing 1 girl occupying 2 double beds, it kinda seems like abit of a waste too.... I'd rather see a shared room actually.

And even more if the girl is Belle

• Like 1

Ignoring some if those silly comments as My Gorgeous Belle:heart: has been by some margin the most watched girl on RLC over the last 50 days despite sharing a room and having only one camera, she has of course entertained magnificently from day one.

• Like 1