Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Thank you Amina, but If you'd cut out all the chat guys and showed a little affection, it would've been much better, IMO...Your excuse is that it doesn't really look like a long or serious relationship yet, so it's hard, and probably unfair, to compare you with Karol and her BF, who were great. However, Nicole's sessions with her BF's were electric..and I'm talking about when she wasn't long in relationships with Miguel and Oscar...Karol and Nicole were different class, and I certainly didn't go out and make a sandwich when they were having sex, like I did tonight...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

thank you amina 

naga i just came back did i miss any thing with monica in last 4 to 6 hours

You won't believe this...She borrowed both of Sofie's dildos, kept her little red number on, opened her legs as wide as they would go, which was around her neck because she can, and used both dildos on herself...Jeez, she's the 1st girl I've seen squirt on here and she had to clean the cam...:wink:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thank you Amina, but If you'd cut out all the chat guys and showed a little affection, it would've been much better, IMO...Your excuse is that it doesn't really look like a long or serious relationship yet, so it's hard, and probably unfair, to compare you with Karol and her BF, who were great. However, Nicole's sessions with her BF's were electric..and I'm talking about when she wasn't long in relationships with Miguel and Oscar...Karol and Nicole were different class, and I certainly didn't go out and make a sandwich when they were having sex, like I did tonight...:dodgy:

They did go on and on,,,,, :biggrin::biggrin:

talking michael scott GIF

• Like 1