Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

52 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Did this really happen? A guy I spoke to in pm said he watches a lot and told me he didnt recall this, but said that Rose did to Belle. I didnt watch back then so dont know who is wrong or right.

They have rubbed pussies a few timesbut probably no more than 30 seconds at a time so nothing you could call really serious.

35 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

So you missed the part when Belle did this to Rebecca's face then? :shy::shy:

16.gif

haha imagine if that had happened, that would have been something wow wow :cool:

You guys always seems to have a nice gif lined up for every occasion :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

so a lot of guys bitched about how jasmins boyfriends looks and people should not be judged for things they cant help, but nobody has a problem with him being a Nazi skinhead but I'm sure he is a nice guy though,hey he has swastika on his chest and a skinhead hair cut

34 minutes ago, Nick said:

I am not watching Jas until he is gone thats why I didn't see  any swastika

I hope he leaves today or tomorrow, then he have been here for a week, unless he is having a 2 weeks vacation, hope not.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Belle needs to learn to respect privacy and other people's boundaries,,,,,,she has no respect for any of these ladies,,, I have now lost count of the amount of times she has interrupted Rosie while Rosie tried to masturbate.

In my opinion they need locks on those doors,,,these ladies need to tell each other to knock first and wait to be invited in before entering anyone's room,,,,,and they need one of those "do not disturb" signs.

season 7 episode 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

3320c7e2407463a099f481bd07e1e732.jpg

• Like 1