Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Bouncy Belle:heart::heart:

What I dont like so much about Belle's look is all the fillers she has put in her lips, Blair has it also, it gives that duck lips look, never been a fan of that. She would have been so much better looking without this :)

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Not sure why she is dressed up like that but Monica is in a red dress holding a big bouquet of flowers.

She did this to get the best picture of the gift.. we :biggrin: sent her while they are in good condition..

As predicted she dressed in that Gryffindor outfit as soon as she returned from the shower. She put her amber/ yellow panties on first so a whole morning's watching for very brief nudity - such is the life of a voyeur I suppose. It's not as if I can say that she hasn't given me enough nudity but still I always enjoy it.

Maybe I've been on RLC too long and I'm getting impatient which is why maybe the Chaturbate option seems so appealing. Less waiting. There's no question though that she's been less naked since My Pretty Belle:heart: bought that uniform.

Probably less than 20 days left now and unless there's a dramatic change of room and opportunity I don't suppose I'll see anything new from her. It's a pity she never really got her dance in that big bath like Avi did once. She would have made such great use of it but only the bath with Princess Leia stands out for me and that was in the dark.

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It never had anything to do with RLC.  An Update was being installed and it got stuck part way through which turned off all Messaging so no posts could be made.  It has been resolved.

OK, thanks! So it wasn't only me that had troubles with CC last night, I was going to write that Monica bated, I could access everything, just that the squere where you write on never appeared.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Not sure why she is dressed up like that but Monica is in a red dress holding a big bouquet of flowers.

Not sure what you mean. She was dressed smart but casual in her red dress with trainers on...The other 2 were a bit more casual in jeans...

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

OK, thanks! So it wasn't only me that had troubles with CC last night, I was going to write that Monica bated, I could access everything, just that the squere where you write on never appeared.

It affected everyone across all Forums.  The Topics could be seen and read but no Commenting could be done.