Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I just love this new position My Super Sexy Belle:heart: is sitting in. Fantastic viewing of her pretty kitty:biggrin: but then she keeps on turning over. 

Next time she feels the urge to bite that position would blow my mind. :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Is that because the rays are going through more atmosphere?

Most likely.  Another Month and things will likely change where the UV index starts claiming to make it more possible for a Tan to happen.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

No se puede obtener el bronceado del sol en el invierno. Los rayos UV son muy bajos.

For the people of the North and East of Europe, the level of sun that makes in Spain, even here in the North of the Peninsula, is important enough, and the temperature, for them is so soft, that they want to sunbathe .
In fact, one of the most important industries at this time of year, are the tourists who come to Spain and specifically to Catalonia to enjoy the good weather, the Sun, the food and the party.
The majority of women you can see on beaches like La Barceloneta, are women from these countries, who enjoy sunbathing, for hours.
Perhaps, the house, not in the most idyllic place, to take the Sun, is a rather cool area, at least more than in B2. But I guess, they'll think; "This is what there is, and we must take advantage of it"

• Like 1