Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I keep wondering about the Notorious Naomi ? Will she or won't she ? So far she won't, she hasn't, and shows no sign of that ever changing. To bad for sure as she is one  serious sensuous woman.

See the source image

Not even do we get this from her

See the source image

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

For the people who are not Musically inclined,,this is what Monica listens to while she bates ::)

Awesome tune with the unfortunate anomaly of where they view the Serangeti:rolleyes:   albeit a classic..

I personally think that even though Naomi is a grown woman and does her own thing outside of RLC, She is a new girl on the block on RLC,,and she looks at Sofie as a big sister and makes Sofie show her the do's and Don'ts of the way to act while on RLC.

The night when there was a knock on the door,,Sofie whispered into Naomi's ear to cover up and Naomi has been covered up most of the time since,,, Every time I see Sofie whisper into Nami's ear I see naomi do something just seconds after,,whether it kissing Sofie,Closing her legs or covering up.

I think that Sofie has a huge influence on what Naomi does IMHO. 

I don't know if Sofir is doing it because she doesn't want the other girls to be naked all the time while she hides,,,or that she wants to always be the one to be on top cam in that Apt.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I keep wondering about the Notorious Naomi ? Will she or won't she ? So far she won't, she hasn't, and shows no sign of that ever changing. To bad for sure as she is one  serious sensuous woman. Not even do we get this from her

• Like 1