Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I tried one day to see how many I could open but it wont allow me to open more than 5 or so at a time.

that's right, I only use the laptop screen, so 4 is ok ;)

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Seeing Monica in B4 makes she really wish she was staying with me right now...:heart::biggrin:

Seeing Monica in B#4 makes me wish I had a time machine to fast forward through all this lady talk,,and go straight to when Rosie is on top of her.:heart::heart:::)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Intenté un día ver cuántos podía abrir, pero no me permite abrir más de 5 más o menos a la vez.

That is the magic figure, set by RLC, never more than 5 windows open at the same time, from the same account.

• Like 1

I know it's probably been mentioned before but with 6 cams in the LR/DR, you'd think they'd have 1 better placed near the table for events like this...Surely a huge house out in the sticks is gonna host a few of these nights, when the girls have a very long round trip to get there and back...:huh:..Great planning RLC...:cry:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sé que probablemente ya se mencionó antes, pero con 6 cámaras en LR / DR, uno pensaría que tendrían 1 lugar mejor cerca de la mesa para eventos como este ... Seguramente una gran casa en los palos albergará una algunas de estas noches, cuando las chicas tienen un viaje redondo muy largo para llegar y volver ... ... :huh:gran planificación RLC ...:cry:

You are "old dog" in RLC (it is not an insult), and you know, who manages the cameras, I think that on many occasions, he abuses too much of vodka.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know it's probably been mentioned before but with 6 cams in the LR/DR, you'd think they'd have 1 better placed near the table for events like this

I think really they should had 1.5 on the opposite wall and have had something zoomed in between 1.2 and 1.4 instead of both of them to open up another angle elsewhere. 

• Like 1

jasmin better slow down she is drinking faster than the other girls hate to see her get drunk tonight some of the girls might take advantage of the situation lol,  I'm just kidding of course its great to see her relaxed like this compared to past visits