Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

49 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Sorry, Naga. Maybe next time but probably not

I know you like her (people in general, not you specifically Naga), but I just don't understand why everyone is always surprised after all this time of the same thing over and over. 

I think both Sofie and Naomi should be kicked the hell out of there... But the saddest thing is that this shit actually seems to work, it get viewers. Just look at Masha-Sasha-Dasha too, and their bullshit. People buy it, can you believe it? 

47 minutes ago, happyone said:

We are just happy that there are real women on RLC that enjoy their bodies, masturbating to orgasm, or sexually enjoying

the other women they are with.  

Sofie and Naomi are not pissing us off--they just don't deserve it :sad:

Right, but just the fact that they are there, taking up space, is reason to be pissed off, because Monica could've had that room!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vortios said:

Actually, the kind of girl that Jasmín represents, I'm not interested in anything at all. What's more, I repel everything she does. That's why I'm not saying anything.
You enjoy, good for you.

but when I said her bf was a skin head with a swastika tattoo on his chest you defended him but you have a problem with Jasmin you might have issues

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fagen said:

I find what Naomi and Sofie are doing now borring, it's like and endless teasing foreplay that never goes anywhere.

oh my God, there is still this story, in RLC there are good actresses and bad actresses, Sofie and Naomi are part of the latter, but they are always actresses

• Upvote 1

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎21 at 1:04 PM, Hope85 said:

z_8623

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Just wondering why she has the number 13 tattooed on her shoulder?? Certainly not her age...is she unlucky? or is it how many times she got laid?