Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Hace 8 horas, EMMETT111 dijo:

pero cuando le dijimos que su novio era una cabeza de piel con un tatuaje de esvástica en el pecho, lo defendía, pero tienes un problema con Jasmin, es posible que tengas problemas

You misunderstood the translation, perhaps, it was not appropriate. Actually, what I was saying is that there was a difference between a Esvastica, and the Indian origin of the symbol that looked like a Esvastica. But I do not think that man, had any idea of what the Indian symbol means, nor the esvastica.

9 hours ago, Fagen said:

¿No te gusta su bates o piensas que se ve caliente? Estoy conmocionado, jeje.

I just do not like Jasmin's attitude inside the house, now or before. To write the same adjectives that I have already written about her and what I think about her inside the house, I better save it.
And I join other comments that have been made about it, although as they have been said in private, I will reserve them for me.

As for the masturbation of women, they are precious, if you see it spaced out in time. If it is daily, it can become tired, always see the same.

4 hours ago, vortios said:

As for the masturbation of women, they are precious, if you see it spaced out in time. If it is daily, it can become tired, always see the same.

It also depends how you feel about the girl. I don't think I could ever tire of watching The Goddess and certainly not of her bating even two or three times a day. Similarly if My Sexy Belle:heart: did the deed more frequently I am sure I would enjoy it every time maybe not as much with frequency but certainly more than almost anything else. And she can do bed yoga 5 times a day as far as I'm concerned.

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

It also depends how you feel about the girl. I don't think I could ever tire of watching The Goddess and certainly not of her bating even two or three times a day. Simarly if My Sexy Belle:heart: did the deed more frequently I am sure I would enjoy it every time maybe not as much with frequency but certainly more than almost anything else. And she can do bed yoga 5 times a day as far as I'm concerned.

Who is the goddess?