Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

33 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Would love an house for the three girls(jas,rose and belle),they are good friends,get along nice,are pretty and fun,and have no problem doing things on cam,bet would be an great place,if the other three(Angie,Glasha,Sonya)for some mistery reason have an nice big place why not this three girls.

they would have to lose jasmins bf for that one but its a great idea 

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Pensé que lo harían, ya que sería muy difícil si tuvieran amigos alrededor. De todos modos, Leora y Paul nunca usan sus nombres de RLC.

Maybe you will not notice them if they use their names in Russian, also in Spanish. As an Englishman, let someone say one name and another, maybe, do not notice those differences.
Regarding the fact that they use fictitious names, at least in Spain, it is more than proven. As you say, especially when someone outside RLC arrives, and they are at a party, more than a friend, they miss calling them by their real name, especially when they are called from another room, and suddenly their name is heard, and as in the beginning, I changed the name to the person in question.
Of course I can not refer to them by name, but I think everyone knows who I refer to.

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Nica is back, maybe it was her at the door

It was but why wouldn't they answer the door? I don't quite understand why Jasmin doesn't answer the door more often as she is right next to it usually. Today she was in the kitchen with Blair. I have seen My Belle:heart: having to answer the door when she had just come out of the shower and getting a bit annoyed with Blair as Blair just remained in her bed - she wasn't naked. As it happens on that occasion Jasmin had just got out the bath but was in the same situation as Belle. Think some of other girls were in as well that time but it does normally seem to be Belle who answers it although once it was Nil!

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It was but why wouldn't they answer the door? I don't quite understand why Jasmin doesn't answer the door more often as she is right next to it usually. Today she was in the kitchen with Blair. I have seen My Belle:heart: having to answer the door when she had just come out of the shower and getting a bit annoyed with Blair as Blair just remained in her bed - she wasn't naked. As it happens on that occasion Jasmin had just got out the bath but was in the same situation as Belle. Think some of other girls were in as well that time but it does normally seem to be Belle who answers it although once it was Nil!

Maybe they thought it was some stranger,  dont know how the girls lock themselfes in, if they have a key or keycard or something, maybe Nica forgot her key, or maybe they dont have a key for all of them or if they have to share.

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

I see the visitors real names and the others not.

The only guest I can think of in the Barcelona apartment who used a fake name, was the long haired hot girl that stayed for a while in Rosie's room in b2 (rosie's first tenure) and didn't want to be seen naked. The others called her Zahia, which is not her real name (that I won't disclose as per forum rules)

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yes, if you listen.

Yes absolutely, though it depends on the tenant. For example Smith's mother call him by his real name.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Maybe they thought it was some stranger,  dont know how the girls lock themselfes in, if they have a key or keycard or something, maybe Nica forgot her key, or maybe they dont have a key for all of them or if they have to share.

There's certainly an intercom in Belle's but I would I have thought there were ones on other floors as well.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

There's certainly an intercom in Belle's but I would I have thought there were ones on other floors as well.

It is in the hall on the other floors

il y a 35 minutes, BBsq69 a dit:

Il était, Mais ne pas NIT Pourquoi Répondre à la porte? Je ne Comprends pas bien Jasmin Pourquoi ne répond pas à la porte plus gentiment Qu'elle est à juste côté habituellement. Aujourd'hui, Elle la cuisine Dans Était with Blair. J'ai vu mon Belle :heart:devoir Répondre à la porte de Quand Elle venait sortir de la douche et d » obtain un peu agacé Blair Avec Blair Comme fils juste RESTE Dans allumé - NUE pas de de Elle ne etait. Comme il arrive à Cette occasion, Jasmin de venait sortir du bain, Mais la situation de Dans Était same Belle Qué. Des Autres Pensez CERTAINES ÉTAIENT also bien filles En ce moment,Mais il ne Semble être belle Qui normalement il bien Répond Une Fois Qu'il Était NUL!

as Nica is often absent, the girls have forgotten what she looks like ....:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Jane have no tattoo on her right arm .... I checked replay now 

I will only do one post as I don't want to derail the thread into off topic, but I'm 99% sure it's them. Guess we will be sure once he gets naked :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I will only do one post as I don't want to derail the thread into off topic, but I'm 99% sure it's them. Guess we will be sure once he gets naked :biggrin:

It is atleast TKW, that I'm certan on, but I think he is TK too