Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Hope she feels better this time then Blair, I thought she left cause not feeling good but now decided to come back, ooh well good luck with your stay.

I think she just got a bad message from home because she was feeling very sad. Before that she seemed to be enjoying her stay very much especially with her best friend Belle.

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

ROSIE HAS TAKEN AWAY HER BED FRAME AND PUT THE MATTRESS ON THE FLOOR,,,,THE BED FRAME IS BROKEN,,,,NOW SHE WILL ME MUCH LOWER TO THE GROUND. 13:34:00.:confused::confused:

I really hope we won't spoil our view because the bed's lower, but at least if she falls out when drunk, it won't hurt as much...:dodgy:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Isn't it easier to just watch how much it rains on the pool camera? If it's the weather you are after?

Well apparently some people do watch that camera. It had a couple of periods over the last two days when at least somebody seemed interested in it. 

1 hour ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone Hi ZE, I wanted to talk about that but I do not find the diplomatic angle, many people appreciate Monica and I have no problem with that what annoys me is that these same people criticizes Sofie, yet she shows more than Monica The difference between Monica and Sofie is on Monica's facial expression and also very loud except that she shows nothing. so I appreciate both formulas but not for the same reasons. to finish on this subject I'm not a fan of Jasmin since his second visit but I must say that since his open bate I love more and more Jasmin same thing for Rose I look at her more every day

Did you miss Monica's bate last night then...:confused:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

ROSIE HAS TAKEN AWAY HER BED FRAME AND PUT THE MATTRESS ON THE FLOOR,,,,THE BED FRAME IS BROKEN,,,,NOW SHE WILL ME MUCH LOWER TO THE GROUND. 13:34:00.:confused::confused:

And the guilty is our little girl ' Belle ' !!

2 minutes ago, turkey said:

And the guilty is our little girl ' Belle ' !!

Yes she did do that. You wouldn't have thought the pixie weighed enough. I assume RLC will get around to fixing it although they never did with that table in B2 which broke when Irma and My Belle:heart: were on it. Maybe Belle is just too bouncy

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes she did do that. You wouldn't have thought the pixie weighed enough. I assume RLC will get around to fixing it although they never did with that table in B2 which broke when Irma and My Belle:heart: were on it. Maybe Belle is just too bouncy

she can bounce on me any time i wont break :biggrin:

1 hour ago, martyen said:

hello Bud I was sure you were going to react and you're right about the tents Sofie is an expert. But the result is the same Monica looks for angles or can not see anything I maintain that Sofie shows more things than Monica, and as I said for different reasons I appreciate both; even if sometimes they exasperated me

If Monica pointed straight at the cam, she would be accused of putting on a show. She is, to some extent, but I've never seen so intense, highly charged bates as hers, culminating in the best orgasms of any of the girls, ever.:biggrin:...She's a very horny girl, and I'm in no doubt that her bates are more for her than us...Having said that, the few times she's bated, pointing at the cam, she's kept her panties on...but after last night, that may change...:heart:

I love Sofie, but she still hasn't reached the heights of her last stay yet, IMO...

• Like 1