Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

1 hour ago, wathou said:

what a beautifull surprise to wake up to now there is a new couple in B4 (2couples in B4, 1 in B3 LoL) :)

i am glad rlc is ok with that, i was worried when they said they wanna please a variety of poeple, fuck that we all know everybody loves couples it's the main reason that everyone subscribe to rlc. Since the couples on vacation appartment open it's been crazy everyone can't stop talking about it :)

i am really hoping rlc turn every remaining girls on vacation appartment into a couples appartment that would so much better, fuck girls partying & ..., what we all want to see is couples watching tv/eating/fucking it's so entertaining :) and with only 16 couples appartment it's not enough ! Fuck the poeple that don't want to watch couples :)

Really great turn of event rlc, this big house would be wasted on a only girls appartment with such a big couch and fire place right near the tv screen it will be so entertaining to watch couples watching tv and who knows maybe they'll have a lovely love making session after that wow i can't wait :) Now i am just hoping that the last bfs come and join their gfs in B4 that would be so great wow :)

Great work :)

giphy.webp

For anyone that didn't get it, that was irony ... anyway sorry to disrupt this peacefull thread i had to let it out ...

Have a great day guys :)

I got it, don't worry, and I'm with you all the way.

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Looking back at the beginning, she must be really tight, she seemed to struggle to take it certainly required lots of lube :dodgy:

I think lube seems to be fairly standard nowadays on RLC. Personally I've only used it when going on adventures :biggrin:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Monica is super sexy but that's a strange outfit to lounge around the house in...:huh::heart:

yes she is..:biggrin:.. and no it isn't:biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1