Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

il y a 3 minutes, zzakary a dit :

Je serais, si vous aimez vraiment Monica, arrêter de mentionner Sofie et Naomi dans votre post, ça fait mal Monica de voir que, elle est déjà assez triste comme ça

Concentrez-vous sur Monica et lui dire tout ce que Monica veut entendre et lire

Mais dépêchez -vous , car elle hésite encore entre rester et en laissant
Monica, je n'ai qu'un seul mot à vous dire « séjour » 

honnetement je sais pas si le mieux pour elle est de rester ou de partir ce quelle fera je serai content pour elle

2 minutes ago, sisco813 said:

honnetement je sais pas si le mieux pour elle est de rester ou de partir ce quelle fera je serai content pour elle

il est toujours plus facile de fuir que faire face,j'espere que Monica optera pour la 2e solution,B2 a besoin d'elle et mes yeux aussi

5 hours ago, wathou said:

what a beautifull surprise to wake up to now there is a new couple in B4 (2couples in B4, 1 in B3 LoL) :)

i am glad rlc is ok with that, i was worried when they said they wanna please a variety of poeple, fuck that we all know everybody loves couples it's the main reason that everyone subscribe to rlc. Since the couples on vacation appartment open it's been crazy everyone can't stop talking about it :)

i am really hoping rlc turn every remaining girls on vacation appartment into a couples appartment that would so much better, fuck girls partying & ..., what we all want to see is couples watching tv/eating/fucking it's so entertaining :) and with only 16 couples appartment it's not enough ! Fuck the poeple that don't want to watch couples :)

Really great turn of event rlc, this big house would be wasted on a only girls appartment with such a big couch and fire place right near the tv screen it will be so entertaining to watch couples watching tv and who knows maybe they'll have a lovely love making session after that wow i can't wait :) Now i am just hoping that the last bfs come and join their gfs in B4 that would be so great wow :)

Great work :)

giphy.webp

For anyone that didn't get it, that was irony ... anyway sorry to disrupt this peacefull thread i had to let it out ...

Have a great day guys :)

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well My Belle:heart: might be excited by a bright pink flamingo light but all I see now is the terrible effect it is likely to have on the camera that all alternative light sources have. Not happy at all about that.:sad:

5 hours ago, wathou said:

what a beautifull surprise to wake up to now there is a new couple in B4 (2couples in B4, 1 in B3 LoL) :)

i am glad rlc is ok with that, i was worried when they said they wanna please a variety of poeple, fuck that we all know everybody loves couples it's the main reason that everyone subscribe to rlc. Since the couples on vacation appartment open it's been crazy everyone can't stop talking about it :)

i am really hoping rlc turn every remaining girls on vacation appartment into a couples appartment that would so much better, fuck girls partying & ..., what we all want to see is couples watching tv/eating/fucking it's so entertaining :) and with only 16 couples appartment it's not enough ! Fuck the poeple that don't want to watch couples :)

Really great turn of event rlc, this big house would be wasted on a only girls appartment with such a big couch and fire place right near the tv screen it will be so entertaining to watch couples watching tv and who knows maybe they'll have a lovely love making session after that wow i can't wait :) Now i am just hoping that the last bfs come and join their gfs in B4 that would be so great wow :)

Great work :)

giphy.webp

For anyone that didn't get it, that was irony ... anyway sorry to disrupt this peacefull thread i had to let it out ...

Have a great day guys :)

as long as they don't stay long I don't mind them having a guy around its actually nice to see the girls actually having sex instead of these silly ass giggle fest fake lesbian crap we have been getting lately

• Like 2