Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

I see Belle has bought herself a Flamingo light as BB mentioned, not a fan of light sources behind people on the cams as it plays havoc with them, if Belle leaves the light on im sure it will be fine

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just want to give Monica a big hug...She's pretty upset, tbh...I don't think it's the girls though...

Hey girl, I hate to see you like that...:heart:

me too-------------Hugs, Monica :heart:

44 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

as long as they don't stay long I don't mind them having a guy around its actually nice to see the girls actually having sex instead of these silly ass giggle fest fake lesbian crap we have been getting lately

i agree

it just that the second bf coming in to live in B4 was just too much for me. After like 5-4 months of having girls doing nothing besides watching tv/their phones and bating to get the bonus money i felt/feel like a was watching chaturbate or some similar site like that. So i was hoping for some fresh air with the new girls but not only that is the same dynamic (tv - eating - tv - phone - eating - tv - bating & repeat) but now there are not 1 but two couples ... ( and i am not talking about one night stand or smthing like that.But couples ...) it's just BS ... and i am not asking much but having one party (not a dinner where they go to sleep/go spread for the cam as soon as they finished eating or even like you said fake lesbian crap with a lot of gigles) but a party like we used to have with lola,irma, ... where there was fun,sexyness,... but i guess it require too much work and with the bf being there i don't see happening anytime soon.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, wathou said:

i agree

it just that the second bf coming in to live in B4 was just too much for me. After like 5-4 months of having girls doing nothing besides watching tv/their phones and bating to get the bonus money i felt/feel like a was watching chaturbate or some similar site like that. So i was hoping for some fresh air with the new girls but not only that is the same dynamic (tv - eating - tv - phone - eating - tv - bating & repeat) but now there are not 1 but two couples ... ( and i am not talking about one night stand or smthing like that.But couples ...) it's just BS ... and i am not asking much but having one party (not a dinner where they go to sleep/go spread for the cam as soon as they finished eating or even like you said fake lesbian crap with a lot of gigles) but a party like we used to have with lola,irma, ... where there was fun,sexyness,... but i guess it require too much work and with the bf being there i don't see happening anytime soon.

I agree with a lot of what you just said for sure, I bitch all the time on here about the lack of parties  and when they do have them its lame and they quit early after a couple hours but then they can go out all night into the next day though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

I see Belle has bought herself a Flamingo light as BB mentioned, not a fan of light sources behind people on the cams as it plays havoc with them, if Belle leaves the light on im sure it will be fine

I hope she wasn't influenced. Didn't Karol and Leia have some kind of bulbs on the wall. It did not help with the lighting in their rooms which probably wasn't brilliant to start with?

Belle or usually someone else often switches the light off during bed yoga, my favourite thing, so that could be the end of that. Fortunately I've had nearly 70 days of watching without it. Now she and Blair seem to have some kind of uniform on with a thong so after the last 2 days I don't have great hopes for this evening ... from the point of view of watching Belle.