Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

wrong thread Fagen, would you like me to move it to the proper thread ?

Sorry for going off topic, I see people do that from time to time since most people are mostly talking here.

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm cool Henri...Sorry, I just love this girl to bits and hate to see her upset...We do all have different tastes. It would be pretty boring if we all liked the same...:cool:

:biggrin:

Exactly !!!!

:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wow...Thanks Amina and BF...Btw, you need to wash your hair Amina...otherwise its a Something about Mary moment...:biggrin:

That was great Amina, so so sexy. i gotta say Naga i cant get enough of her at the moment. I think everyone knew we had another special one with Amina.

Just half of me is sad about what is going on at B2, I hate seeing the lovely Monica so alone in there. What on earth has she done to deserve that.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Extraño que 3-14 tiene audio pero no 3-15

Simple, the most sensitive part of the camera, for the entrance of water is the microphone. The camera is protected by an acrylic, which is waterproof, but the audio input, you have to blind it, otherwise you want to get the water in there. Remember that this type of camera is not sealed.

monica has out done sofie and sofie don't like that she want all the light on her for being in her tent

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

sad about what is going on at B2, I hate seeing the lovely Monica so alone in there. What on earth has she done to deserve that.