Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

16 hours ago, Frankster said:

Depende del apartamento al que te refieres. Nicole apenas hace nada con otras chicas cuando le pagan para quedarse allí. 

Blair ya se ha vestido, y Rosie nunca lo lleva demasiado lejos. Belle solo lo hace cuando otros lo llevan un poco más lejos, pero nunca por su cuenta. Nica no ha llegado demasiado lejos, ha sido Amina presionándola. Así que mi apuesta es que nada sucederá en ningún lado

I think that nobody could say it better.

3 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Hello,

Thank you for provided details.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Support Team,
reallifecam.com

03/07/2018 15:50

that is the same as what i got from them at 951 am

36 minutes ago, van the man said:

Jasmin is definitely not into blowjobs!! She had the perfect position to blow his mind but the best she muster up was a wet hand job!!! It just goes to show the girl is off the scales in the beauty department but imagine being married to her and never get a BJ in your life!!!!

Maybe on his birthday.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

that is the same as what i got from them at 951 am

All they do is ask me if "I'm still having these issues"?  What a stupid response, they can clearly see that there is an issue, simply by going onto the site.  They are just stalling because they don't have any bandwidth or some server is broken.  As an example, cam 9 in B2 is falling further and further behind again today, even with no activity on it.  Once the activity starts tonight, it will stall just like last night.  M&S apartment is the same.  Once the load eases, it will improve but not resolve entirely.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mikeusa said:

i hope jasmin  boyfriend does not show up.

I haven't seen any sign that he would do that kind of thing. I think he is fairly responsible in that way - there have been many worse.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Frankster said:

Depends on which apartment you refer to. Nicole barely does anything with other girls when she gets payed to stay there. 

Blair has already dressed, and Rosie never takes it too far. Belle only does it when others takes it a bit further, but never on her own. Nica haven't taken it too far, that has been Amina pushing her. So my bet it that nothing will happend anywhere

You were of course right and I did not expect much. I found it a fun evening and obviously I enjoyed them eating off My Belle:heart:. The only possibility with Belle would be with Rosie, then they would have to both drinking alcohol and probably only pussy fingering. I would not expect them ever to go to orgasm or give anything other than a cursory lick. I think Belle is capable of it (and I mean not under the influence) and Rosie too but possibly not on camera. I would personally settle for what Amina and Nica offered us the other night.

Of course given the in the last 2 nights, Jasmin has walked on on her with Blair, her with Rosie twice and the party on Nica's bed, would she ever have enough time? Even this morning with Rosie on the bed, Jasmin turned up within a couple of minutes. I understand she is usually just looking for Rosie but often she just stands there wanting some conversation which really I find hard to fathom.

I guess once again I am not a girl but imagining for a second I were then if I saw 2 girls having a naked massage sometimes intimately wouldn't you either discretely close the door or join in. Watching or talking just seems wrong. To be fair to Jasmin sometimes she does join in but sometimes she just talks ... Belle of course always joins in but I know some find fault with that as well.