Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

what happened rlc said to stop the posting i lost rlc at the same time as cc stopped letting us post

It never had anything to do with RLC.  An Update was being installed and it got stuck part way through which turned off all Messaging so no posts could be made.  It has been resolved.

• Like 1

My Pretty Princess Belle:heart: is awake and looking fabulous :biggrin::biggrin:

I have to admit I thought she was going to bate last night after she was sure that Blair was asleep but maybe she couldn't find the same inspiration as she had done the previous night.:biggrin::biggrin:

thank you ladies for spending some time together yesterday  monica .sofie .nami .and monica thank you for showing us you little friend who was funny was there a little mouse running around on the bed monica :biggrin: :heart: 

Monica.. funny..an air of forlorne-ness, stunning, sad.. lingerie lover of little red..lover of flowers..too beautiful I sometimes think does she realise that she is..:biggrin:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, adamneve said:

I see we are back... crazy night.. no posting.. Monica "remembered" her mouse.. intense orgasms..."Oh what a night":biggrin:

OT Kristy and Kaley especially Kristy has been really stepping it up over the last couple of days/nights. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamneve said:

I see we are back... crazy night.. no posting.. Monica "remembered" her mouse.. intense orgasms..."Oh what a night":biggrin:

Morning Adam, morning everyone...
I never knew she had a wireless mouse...It was sexy and fun...I hope she can lose the pantys next time. I actually thought she was gonna go for round 3 when she put it on charge again!! She was on fire last night and it's great to see her happy again and I never tire of watching her...:biggrin::heart:

• Like 1