Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

Hace 8 minutos, BBsq69 dijo:

¿Quién era Nicole quien era la tercera chica que fue al partido? Recordaba que ella también estaba con ellos.

I think I remember, even DJ, bought or gave him a FC shirt. Barcelona.

My WonderBelle:heart: it's not quite getting angles right today. The leg in the way of the bate, the bed yoga over too soon and just lying there now with her pussy barely visible ... And the light's been so good. Almost an epic afternoon but in the end only a few great shots.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I think I remember, even DJ, bought or gave him a FC shirt. Barcelona.

It would be a great game if they were to play Manchester City who are the best team I've ever seen in England.

On BFs. If Jasmin is on top during a fuck I could care less who was underneath and I have enjoyed Amina and her BF. However I do think it does have an effect on the  house so such a situation shouldn't really go on longer than a week IMO - of course it's my opinion who on Earth did you think it was? LOL

ok the guys have been here long enough I would rather see jasmin and rose interact and see where that could go and we have been teased by amina and nica  and none of that is going to happen as long as the bf's are here

• Like 1