Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yea if you like to fantasize, it is worth a look, it was kinda nice to see them actually kissing a bit and Sophie suck on Naomi's nips, but to me that was the only real part of what I watched.

now that was fun to watch :-)

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

By the way, a curiosity, the main B2 room, is given to the girl, who usually holds the reins in the house, and who is also usually more active as to what happens inside the house.
My opinion, as for Monica, is that she seems to have an important interest outside the house. As for their open orgasms, simply the currency, to justify their absences from the house.
But accuse me that it is pure speculation, and you will be right.

and i see you don't watch how much time sofie is out of the apt to and if you watch monica don't hide 

Just now, bud2966 said:

Supongo que no has visto a Sofie en su última visita porque esta vez en su estadía estaba golpeando justo en la cámara para que veas que no está avergonzada de las cámaras, solo que necesita hacer algo, así que parece que está allí para nosotros, pero ella está allí para un lugar donde alojarse de forma gratuita y se les paga para estar en apt en esta estancia

I understand what you say, and as I said, I'm the first one who is critical of RLC, for many of the things that do not seem to make sense, but maybe, tonight, it's not the night to criticize Sofie, more so when she has put excitement and entertainment for RLC customers.
They have mostly enjoyed, and I think like them, they have had a good time.
If so, what else does she want to have a bit of privacy?
From my experience, I assure you, if it is only half of what people are saying, I would like most girls to put so much emotion in their game, simulated or not, that these two girls have done.

• Like 1

Guest Peeker Seeker

What girl not need man in life? pretty boring be with girls all time. Boys leaving soon.

39 minutes ago, vortios said:

We can have a raised hand ... Does anyone think Naomi should return the favor and talk to Sofie?:biggrin:

Sorry Vortios, it took me a while to read all the posts and get back to you.....Google translator didn't quite get this right...I said ''finger her''...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest Peeker Seeker
30 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

well seeing the real star of b2 monica:heart: is asleep and blair and belle is sleeping i will say  good night

All 3 girls stars in apartment, all beautiful and very pretty.

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

y veo que no miras cuánto tiempo Sofie está fuera de lo conveniente y si miras a Monica no te escondas 

Do not judge me, without having read all my messages. I have also defended the behavior of Monica, when I think I had to do it. But I have the impression that Monica, at this moment, has an interest outside the house. Which leads me to think, that their masturbations are just a bargaining chip for those absences.
As for the beauty of the girls, nothing to object, they are beautiful, with bodies, exuberant, is more, if it was a boy of 25 or 30 years, would be surrendered at his feet, and perhaps even from his door.

24 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I think you saw what you wanted to see, but I saw the clouded water moving and Sophie's arm moving back and forth. outside of that you did not see anymore than the rest of us voyeur's. :biggrin: We all saw just what the Master of Click Baiting wanted you to see, but it sure wasn't spontaneous in any way.

kinda like those fake moments in the tub at B1 awhile ago

21 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

ok thanks i have seen that before isn't that what she did a in her bed the other day with Naomi  I'm not going to waste the time  on replay so thanks   

Dont listen to that, Sofie had her hand down on her pussy for a long ting first rubbing it and then later what looked to be fingering or more rubbing, and you could see on Naomi's face that there was clearly some hand work in place here :)

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lo siento, Vortios, me tomó un tiempo leer todas las publicaciones y responderte ... El traductor de Google no entendió bien esto ... Dije '' dedo de ella '' ...:biggrin:

Me too, I misunderstood. It's the problem of talking to the Google interpreter, but it's a lesser evil.
Now, I understand you too. LOL. Perhaps, in that second, I have hypothetical, return, your wish is fulfilled.
If RLC is ready, it will set the bridges, for that to happen. But you know how this goes, not always, what makes RLC users happy, their expectations are fulfilled.
Maybe, even Monica, she lets herself be loved by one of the girls, although in that I have my serious doubts.

• Like 1