Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

No escuches eso, Sofie tenía su mano sobre su coño por un largo rato primero frotándolo y luego lo que parecía ser una digitación o más frotamiento, y se podía ver en la cara de Naomi que claramente había algo de mano en su lugar aquí: )

And what if everything is as fake as a movie X? We really know how to discern everything that is false and what is true in RLC?
As they said before, I think that everything is in the mind of the person looking, rather than the fact that it happens.
And I refer to my first comment tonight. If the girls have enjoyed and you have enjoyed enjoying the girls well, and it is worth the redundancy, what else can we ask for ... for me, that is definitely RLC.
That people have a great time, on either side of the screen.

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

kinda like those fake moments in the tub at B1 awhile ago

:-) LMAO I think it was better then couple  in B4 which I didn't watch I think they did good job we need more of that 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

La ganadora del día es Monica ... :heart::heart:Sofie, podrías haber ganado, pero perdiste todos los puntos que tenías antes cuando decidiste lanzar esa carpa ... estás descalificado.:biggrin::biggrin:

On another occasion, I would give her the reason, but I think it has much more merit what Sofie has done tonight, than what Monica has done (I think it was only a masturbation before leaving). This I do not want to be interpreted as that Monica has no merit. Only it is, for me, much more important the staging of Sofie and Naomi.
Not recognizing tonight the two girls, especially Sofie, for taking the initiative, is not being fair to her.

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

:-) LMAO Creo que fue mejor que la pareja en B4, que no vi, creo que hicieron un buen trabajo, necesitamos más de eso 

A little lost, yes I am, since B1, is closed.
As for Jas and her partner, I suppose it is the normal behavior of a couple, perhaps some strange things have been commented, but they seem not to understand, that in many occasions, people can not be 100%. And, I'm wrong, or he's not turning 30 years old again.

• Like 1

Nicely Naughty Nica is another one of the Barcelona girls that came in with a bang, and made her name quickly, but as of late has faded into obscurity. She is another follower, and has no Idea what to do without Rosey or Amina leading the way for her, then when it gets a warm in the kitchen, she of course bails out, and hide away from view. :huh: Time for the "BOYS" to go home, the title of this apartment is "Girls on Vacation"

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Nicely Naughty Nica is another one of the Barcelona girls that came in with a bang, and made her name quickly, but as of late has faded into obscurity. She is another follower, and has no Idea what to do without Rosey or Amina leading the way for her, then when it gets a warm in the kitchen, she of course bails out, and hide away from view. :huh: Time for the "BOYS" to go home, the title of this apartment is "Girls on Vacation"

Thank you thank you :-)