Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Creo que mucho depende de qué público le preguntes. Algunos están contentos con la situación actual, otros simplemente quieren que los chicos se vayan por un poco de espacio y algunos podrían querer que continúen como parejas en un apartamento para parejas. Me inclinaría a la tercera opción, pero sería yo egoísta, pero si no, la segunda opción. Si los chicos habían actuado como el BF de Karol, entonces no tengo ningún problema, pero pasaron demasiado tiempo en las áreas comunes. Tienes que comer en la cocina, pero no pasar horas allí en el salón. Casi parecía que eran los otros 3 (sin incluir a Rosie porque obviamente conocía muy bien a uno de ellos) de repente eran invitados en lo que se suponía que era su departamento. Así que tal vez sea bueno para 3, no tan bueno para los otros 3.

Thanks for your opinion. I was not really asking about the current situation, I think that question was already asked.
I was referring to the future situation, when the kids leave the house ... because at some point, they will have to leave. I do not know if today, tomorrow, or in several months ... but surely they come out. LOL
As for your reasoning, from the beginning I have defended, and I think that no one can say the opposite, that couples' houses are very well, for those who like that kind of show. Even if they decide that the whole GP house is for couples, the idea does not excite me, but I would respect it.
But the idea of putting a couple in a house of "girls" has always been a bad idea. From the beginning of that idea, back in 2014 or 2015 ... at the time that I did not know the existence of RLC, I think the thing was not much better than today. Words and opinions of people who lived that experience.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Thanks for your opinion. I was not really asking about the current situation, I think that question was already asked.
I was referring to the future situation, when the kids leave the house ... because at some point, they will have to leave. I do not know if today, tomorrow, or in several months ... but surely they come out. LOL
As for your reasoning, from the beginning I have defended, and I think that no one can say the opposite, that couples' houses are very well, for those who like that kind of show. Even if they decide that the whole GP house is for couples, the idea does not excite me, but I would respect it.
But the idea of putting a couple in a house of "girls" has always been a bad idea. From the beginning of that idea, back in 2014 or 2015 ... at the time that I did not know the existence of RLC, I think the thing was not much better than today. Words and opinions of people who lived that experience.

When Nora's husband came to visit, the other two girls stayed in their room all the time, even to eat. And no nudity was allowed

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Cuando el esposo de Nora fue a visitarlo, las otras dos niñas permanecieron en su habitación todo el tiempo, incluso para comer. Y no se permitió la desnudez

With your words, you corroborate, everything that other people, who lived that time, have told me. Salvando the distnacias of what was RLC and what it is today, but in some aspects, there are things that seem not to have realized. And it's a shame.

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

When Nora's husband came to visit, the other two girls stayed in their room all the time, even to eat. And no nudity was allowed

Are you sure was in the Nora case?i Remeber that hapenning but was with that beard dude..Fidel and his girlfriend,she didn't like the others walking around naked and basicaly told them for not doing it,and only thing to see for some time was dam Fidel in livingroom with the computer.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Must be going back to St. Petersburg.  

Be interesting to see if RLC keeps the Apartment open and brings on another Couple or call it a day and close it.

we just so happen to have two couples in B4 that could move right in 

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

we just so happen to have two couples in B4 that could move right in 

That apartment is really bad and not very good looking and not really suitable for 2 couples I would say.