Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

4 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

i really like Monica. She is sexy as hell, and she seems to be really fun. The way she was playing and laughing when she put the vibrator on the bed the other day was adorable. :heart:

Good evening guys..Vlk, she's already a star as far as I'm concerned...The episode with the mouse on the bed, after she'd used it to bate was absolutely priceless...She just genuinely cracked up...:heart:...If I wan't trying to catch up on the posts now, I'd be watching her watching the TV, saddo that I am...
Her bate last night, for me, is up there with the very best on here. It was a great bate, but when one of your special girls does it, it's magical...:heart:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening guys..Vlk, she's already a star as far as I'm concerned...The episode with the mouse on the bed, after she'd used it to bate was absolutely priceless...She just genuinely cracked up...:heart:...If I wan't trying to catch up on the posts now, I'd be watching her watching the TV, saddo that I am...
Her bate last night, for me, is up there with the very best on here. It was a great bate, but when one of your special girls does it, it's magical...:heart:

we need more girls like her in RLC 

I just wonder if Amina does go will My Pretty Pixie Belle:heart: finally get her own room. She has probably less than 20 days left and that room is the best one for dancing as Bea proved. I just wish she had more time for herself but this looks promising :biggrin::biggrin:

Lástima, que usan las casas de las chicas, B2 y ahora B4 o GP, como transporte para las casas de parejas de vacaciones.
Pero es así, que todo parece indicar que esto es lo correcto, el caso de Iliona no parece ser un hecho fortuito, lo que también me sugiere que el tiempo que estas chicas pasan en un estilo "único" dentro de la casa, solo es un incentivo para luego traer a sus parejas al interior de las casas.

2 hours ago, adamneve said:

Looks like a night in with the girls..:blush:  sofie could try to re-connect with Monica...

I didn't think they needed to Adam...Sofie spent 45mins in Monica;s room the other morning...They are fine...:biggrin:

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

adam don't get wrong i did think sofie was the best thing ever  till she started with all the tent making and hiding from the cams this time around  

Agreed,:blush:, but she blows hot and cold with Monica..... but there is time... always a healer as they say..