Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

When the lights go on allowing the best possible pictures My Pretty Belle:heart: puts her panties on before any great pussy shots. Looks like the girls may be going out again.

As for the #oneroomonegirl situation I'm afraid that is probably too late for My Sexy Belle:heart: who has hardly had any successful bates in the second half of her stay. While it has also affected her roommates, I might suggest she has suffered the most. Indeed I believe that she might have bated earlier in her RLC career if she hadn't had to share with Anna, Michelle, Candy, Rosie and Caro before. It reduced her opportunities considerably. Of the 7 she has shared with there has only ever been shows with Anna and Rosie and then not much. I still think she has done her best this stay in the circumstances. My only hope is a night of passion, faux or not, with Rosie or Nica or both. It won't happen with Blair. 

7 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

There  wasn't  any grinding,i swear some of you either like to exaggerate or are RLC  plants to make things sound better for subscriptions. :confused::biggrin:

There was some grinding but only briefly nothing serious but nevertheless there. and Rosie did touch her clit although of course much more happened between the 4 in the bath if you watched carefully enough.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

There was some grinding but only briefly nothing serious but nevertheless there. and Rosie did touch her clit although of course much more happened between the 4 in the bath if you watched carefully enough.

Oh yes,i saw the bath night,but more happened OUTSIDE the bath against the sink counter briefly towards the end between belle and rose which i thought would lead to more,but as i said that night, drinking that much and dancing around like they were could only lead to either puking or where belle ended up,on the floor,,lol. So again,high hopes that ended like a fart in the wind,i wonder if a good time once or twice a year on RLC is really worth it,all the hopes and dreams that amount to wasted time,and money, watching this site.

15 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

There  wasn't  any grinding,i swear some of you either like to exaggerate or are RLC  plants to make things sound better for subscriptions. :confused::biggrin:

You are probably one of the older folks on here that need to have their vision checked:biggrin::biggrin:

Ask the rest of CC and see which one of us is right.

old man dance GIF

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

So again,high hopes that ended like a fart in the wind,i wonder if a good time once or twice a year on RLC is really worth it,all the hopes and dreams that amount to wasted time,and money, watching this site.

But this is probably why a lot of RLC fans like it. Ultimately we don't know how far they'll go. Sure normally not, but the bath was superb as was Eva and her guests earlier this year. I am a bit immune to the Masha/Dasha show but every so often it is worthwhile. Plus you know me, I like nudity and I see plenty of that. And of course after the bath, Nica was amazing.