Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

do you guys stop and think  why the girls not staying  to much in B4 call me anything you guys want but my opinion when there is a man in apartment for some girls is not right , sorry to say all girls apartment  a man shouldn't stay more then 1-2 days that's my opinion 

35 minutes ago, Nick said:

do you guys stop and think  why the girls not staying  to much in B4 call me anything you guys want but my opinion when there is a man in apartment for some girls is not right , sorry to say all girls apartment  a man shouldn't stay more then 1-2 days that's my opinion 

When Karol's BF stayed it was great as she really raised the bar higher then and continued after he left. He stayed for a week, which was long enough, so I agree that Jas should let her BF go now and keep that bar raised high, like lovely Karol did...:biggrin::heart:

• Like 1

Just now, bud2966 said:

are you calling me ed and why do i call you names:confused: you do know who you qouted

Sorry Bud, I wasn't calling you Ed. I was responding to your post but I know Ed enjoys stuff like that, and it was directed at him...:blush: