Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Come on Nica - just do it :biggrin:

They got there in the end...:biggrin:...You never know, all the talking might have been 'dirty talk' for all we know. Of course, they might have been just compiling a shopping list and he said 'don't forget to put condoms on the list, pet'...:dodgy:

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Maybe it effects me more than most but I use Replay a lot and I have lost count of the amount of times there has been a skip on the particular bit I want.

I'll give a specific example. While Nica was looking at her money yesterday at 13:43-44 ish there was some really nice kitty shots. Can I get back to there? Can I fuck! Stops around 13:42:32. tries approaching it from many angles. Tried switching to Rosie's room to skip over it but that stopped 13:42:34. Cam 3.1 reports a fault. So I tried going backwards. I got as far as 13:47. So yet again and this happens very regularly I cannot get to the part I want. 

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'll give a specific example. While Nica was looking at her money yesterday at 13:43-44 ish there was some really nice kitty shots. Can I get back to there? Can I fuck! Stops around 13:42:32. tries approaching it from many angles. Tried switching to Rosie's room to skip over it but that stopped 13:42:34. Cam 3.1 reports a fault. So I tried going backwards. I got as far as 13:47. So yet again and this happens very regularly I cannot get to the part I want. 

BB, I've just tried it and you're right. Click on another room, I clicked on Blair. Get the time you wanted, 13.42ish and then go back to Nica...Bingo. You shouldn't have to do that but it works...:biggrin: