Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

6 hours ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Goodbye and Thank you for this exceptional contribution to the understanding and the chronology of the events for the neophyte that I still remain a little.

I wish you a happy new year.

It's not a goodbye to Noldus, I'm still here, but not as the time keeper :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Maybe the girls will feel so bad for new years they will give us a great show just like Irma did last time she was here we got some really good stuff when ever she left for a few days damn that first time she left for the weekend she came back it was non stop masturbating and a couple of lesbian shows then when she was going to leave with stella for the weekend well that was awesome  so come on girls there is a goal to strive for :biggrin:

We can only hope!

Don't know why some are complaining it's going to be 41cel or 106 degrees next Saturday in Melbourne Australia.

Edited by Aussie_oi_oi
Spelling
  • Like 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Would love to see more camera's in Belle's bedroom. One camera straight down the bed isn't enough.

Agreed. Unfortunately, the same can be said for most cams in B4. They're all basically looking straight on or offset a little. A side view would be much appreciated. I'm not convinced they're done yet since it's so new and so big. They've already said there will be more cams outside when the weather warms up so we'll see. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Send that down to Canada. We are -5F at the Moment.   :biggrin:

It's going to be a choice of beach, pool, going to the movies.To get out of the heat.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It's going to be a choice of beach, pool, going to the movies.To get out of the heat.

With all the Cold Weather we have gotten over the last 2 weeks kind of makes the Global Warming and Climate Change Theories just a Myth.  David Suzuki & Al Gore may have Brainwashed Thousands with their nonsense but they didn't pull the wool over my eyes.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

With all the Cold Weather we have gotten over the last 2 weeks kind of makes that Global Warming and Climate Change Theories just a Myth.  David Suzuki & Al Gore may have Brainwashed Thousands with their nonsense but they didn't pull the wool over my eyes.  :biggrin:

Well I know it doesn't get very cold here, it would be perfect for an RLC appartment.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Well I know it doesn't get very cold here, it would be perfect for an RLC appartment.

No Doubt there.  I think the Girls would enjoy hopping around in the Pouches of the Roos.   :biggrin:

• Like 1