Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

6 hours ago, CowArt said:

I have no idea how they are called in English, but in The Netherlands power companies, cable companies, gas companies, housing companies, they all have engineers who will also fix your issues on Holidays or at night. You might have to wait a while for them to show up, but they WILL fix your electrical or heating, even at 6AM on New Years day.

this happens in every country, if the fault is due to the electricity supplier, but if the fault is inside the apartment, in this case to use more energy than the one available, no electric company will come to repair the failure

• Like 2

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

With all the Cold Weather we have gotten over the last 2 weeks kind of makes the Global Warming and Climate Change Theories just a Myth.  David Suzuki & Al Gore may have Brainwashed Thousands with their nonsense but they didn't pull the wool over my eyes.  :biggrin:

2017 is one of the hottest  year in history

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/nov/06/2017-set-to-be-one-of-top-three-hottest-years-on-record

There is a difference between climate and weather.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Hace 9 horas, CowArt dijo:

No tengo ni idea de cómo se llaman en inglés, pero en las compañías eléctricas holandesas, las compañías de cable, las compañías de gas, las empresas de vivienda, todas tienen ingenieros que también arreglan sus problemas durante las vacaciones o en la noche. Es posible que tenga que esperar un tiempo para que aparezcan, pero PUEDEN hacerlo a su tiempo, incluso a las 6 AM el día de Año Nuevo.

In Spain, it also happens in other countries. as in France, the electricity distribution company is only responsible for the supply and maintenance of the installation until the entrance of the building, until an area called CGP (general protection), which are usually large fuses that there is at the entrance of the building before the counters table.
The maintenance from there, you can hire it with whoever wants, moreover, in Spain, it is very rare that the distribution company falls for the maintenance of the building.
A part of the chart of accountants, each line is already individual, and is the owner, who is responsible for the repair or maintenance of that installation, either by means of home insurance, or privately, hiring an electrician, that many times, it is usually carried through the community of the building that usually have contracted those services.

That's what I know that happens in most buildings in Barcelona and Catalonia.

It is another question, the repair service, 24 hours. Of course there are people who make repairs 24 hours, but they are expensive services, and normally, unless you are a business, you do not usually have those services contracted.

I do not know what RLC does: imagine what I would do, if I had to hire if my business depended on a service as critical as the power supply for my business. But after seeing what happens in B2, as before it happened in B1, or as in B3, or B4, which look like Christmas trees, always on ... perhaps, the problem is that there would be some unnecessary consumption to decrease (although this is just an opinion)

It is criminal that My Beautiful Brilliant Super Sexy WonderBelle:heart: has only one camera pointing at her bed leading to only a few great angles. Now she is pointing her lovely bum at the corner but we can't  get the perfect view although it is still good.:biggrin: