Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

As we told you in one of the previous newsletters, fixing these issues requires a serious technical upgrade of the heating and electrical systems in this apartment. These upgrades haven’t been done yet. We will let you know the expected duration of these repairs once we have a specific plan at hand. If they have no effect and the apartment remains unstable, we will have to shutdown this location and provide you with a new one – more comfortable and safe for participants, and offering stability and positive user experience to all our customers.

It kinda sounds like RLC don't think it will work, so they might be looking for a new place instead.

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I pay for 200 channels of tv and only watch maybe 10 and when there is nothing on those I am pissed and like to bitch about it but its not the cable companies fault but I still like to bitch it makes me feel better RLC is no different 

It seems like you read my comment the other day Emmett,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,That's no way to live though, you may be an older gentleman but you don't have to be that angry old man.:angel:

swanson.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I pay for 200 channels of tv and only watch maybe 10 and when there is nothing on those I am pissed and like to bitch about it but its not the cable companies fault but I still like to bitch it makes me feel better RLC is no different 

I am norwegian!

Norway is amongst the best countries in the world, but we always have something to complaining about, and if nothing, we always have the weather!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I am norwegian!

Norway is amongst the best countries in the world, but we always have something to complaining about, and if nothing, we always have the weather!

I live in northern new York state it has been below minus 17 Celsius or below zero farenheight windchill for a week now and we get about 2.5 meters or 100 inches or more  of snow a year beat that lol

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

It seems like you read my comment the other day Emmett,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,That's no way to live though, you may be an older gentleman but you don't have to be that angry old man.:angel:

If one is completely satisfyed with everything, to me, that is being indifferent. If you care about a subject, you also have an opinion about it. I love RLC as much as you, yet there are many things I complain about.

Now, with a new year, I have actually unblocked you. Can I and you try to lay our past behind us, try to respect that there are different views, and move on to new topics? I will try my best!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I live in northern new York state it has been below minus 17 Celsius windchill for a week now and we get about 2.5 meters or more  of snow a year beat that lol

Video-2007-bilde.jpg

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I am norwegian!

You have a tough life. feel for you man:cry:

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

swanson.jpg

oh I'm not really that angry well most of the time anyway but I think most of you here know I can have my moments lol but have been trying to stay positive lately

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I think most of you here know I can have my moments lol but have been trying to stay positive lately

We all have our moments at times.  We thank you for trying to remain positive.

All the best in the New Year and going forward.

• Like 2

Maybe the girls will feel so bad for new years they will give us a great show just like Irma did last time she was here we got some really good stuff when ever she left for a few days damn that first time she left for the weekend she came back it was non stop masturbating and a couple of lesbian shows then when she was going to leave with stella for the weekend well that was awesome  so come on girls there is a goal to strive for :biggrin:

• Like 1