Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

6 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Belle took scott towell and wnt to bate in the secret toilet downstairs, she could'nt  hold it anymore

Belle baited off Camera,,,,,,you might wanna think about what you wrote again,,,,we are talking about BELLE robert.::)

reading-a-map-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1

Sofie...I still love you to bits, despite all the shit you've been getting. I don't know if you read CC, but I suspect you do, and know about last night's event in Monica's room...:confused:

Please please please just be yourself and do whatever you are comfortable with. Just try and act as normally as you can. It can't be easy with all these cams, but you did sign up to do it. All this fake shit is embarrassing and pissing guys off. I love teasing, as long as eventually there's happy ending for both you and us, but if you're not willing to go that far, that's fine...just leave the teasing out then, and just be your lovely sexy self...Don't try and fool us and hide in the blind spots...and don't try and compete with anyone...:heart:

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Sofie...I still love you to bit, despite all the shit you've been getting. I don't know if you read CC, but I suspect you do, and know about last night's event in Monica's room...:confused:

Please please please just be yourself and do whatever you are comfortable with. Just try and act as normally as you can. It can't be easy with all these cams, but you did sign up to do it. All this fake shit is embarrassing and pissing guys off. I love teasing, as long as eventually there's happy ending for both you and us, but if you're not willing to go that far, that's fine...just leave the teasing out then, and just be your lovely sexy self...Don't try and fool us and hide in the blind spots...and don't try and compete with anyone...:heart:

I would have rathered Sofie just sit on her ass all day and do nothing like Tiana is doing than for her to deliberately fuck with us night after night,,,,she has no sympathy or remorse for what she is doing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sofie...I still love you to bits, despite all the shit you've been getting. I don't know if you read CC, but I suspect you do, and know about last night's event in Monica's room...:confused:

And I might add

Sofie, SofieSofie,  please let Naomi be herself and do not try and influence her or try to tell her what not to do  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Belle baited off Camera,,,,,,you might wanna think about what you wrote again,,,,we are talking about BELLE robert.::)

reading-a-map-smiley-emoticon.gif

While they were on Belle's bed, she kept touching her pussy when Blair was looking at the screen,I guess I made a mistake when she went in the toilet downstairs with a Scott towell