Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (Jan - Mar./2018)

9 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I'm back and I have been reading that I miss the best damn show ever on  rlc :dodgy:  and I was only gone a couple of hours but reading that it was sofie that put it on wow I cant wait to see it on replay:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Unfortunately replays down Bud, shall I describe it?...:wink:

I do like Sofie, but what she did and should not do and learn not to do it again------

Is pretend to do something sexual with the intention of making us think she is especially when hidden from the cams

• Like 2

Sophie

See the source image    

Naomi

See the source image    

Tells what they think of the ones paying the bills :huh:                                                                                           

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I do like Sofie, but what she did and should not do and learn not to do it again------

Is pretend to do something sexual with the intention of making us think she is especially when hidden from the cams

How many weeks has she been here for? She has been doing it from day #1,,,The only difference is that tonight was the most blatant and obvious slap to the face.

She had plenty of chances to learn and not do it again,,,but she just doesn't care at this point.

And I'm equally mad that she is dragging down Naomi with her.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sophie

See the source image    

Naomi

See the source image    

And if that is what they are actually doing --is laughing at the RLC audience, after they think

they have fooled us into thinking they are really doing something hidden from us ,then

That is why everyone got pissed off and wanted Sofie to leave.

Just now, happyone said:

I totally agree. I really like her too and I hope she reads CC and learns from it. I absolutely love teasing. I'd much rather a girl on here tease, step by step, and either raise the bar or just leave it at that, rather than pretend something's going down where we can't see...Karol was an expert and Monica has been brilliant too..they took it to another level. I'd love to see Sofie be her normal self instead of someone she thinks we want to see. If she's more reserved, well, that's fine with me...Just don't short change us...:heart:

• Like 1